Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happiness

Happiness comes in many forms, sometimes is hard to see Happiness means love, success and sometimes feeling free Happiness can be a smile from a stranger on the road Happiness can be a helping hand just when you are carrying a heavy load Happiness is what I feel each time I see my boys Happiness is the way they smile when they sit down and play with their toys Happiness is knowing I have done everything I can each and every day to show my boys how much I love them in many different ways Happiness is what you make it, small or large in size Happiness is about unconditional love, not so much about being wise Happiness is a warm smile or hug from my husband for no reason at all Happiness is knowing he is there to support me and catch me when I fall Happiness is a choice; the choice is up to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Thursday - Simplicity in a complex puzzle

I wholeheartedly believe recognizing the need for simplicity is essential in creating a pathway toward clarity, collaboration and change. So...