Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Treasure Trove Tuesday - Life's Purpose

These 3 words show up for me as the very things I believe about every person I meet, have the opportunity to help, those who walk in and out of my life and those who have been here for most of it. 

Treasure - a collection of precious things. Something of great worth or value. A person esteemed as rare or precious. 

Trove - a valuable collection of something

Nugget - wisdom, valuable idea or fact  

I first decided on the words Treasure Trove for Tuesday topics, because I thought it would be fun to play around with the many meanings I could find online for each of the words. Each time I post on this topic, the words meaning becomes more clear and intense. This morning I took some time to sit outside on my patio, listen to nature around me and think about the deeper meaning. After some reflection, I recognized that the 3 words above not only touch my heartstrings they weave infinitely around my passion and life's purpose.  

Yes I am an Intentional Listener and Collaborator steering others toward the confidence and courage to speak up and bloom. I Transform~Lead~Mentor~Train~Envision~Empower~Support~Guide~Inspire 

However those are just ingredients that help clear the way to create the space for those I work with regardless of situation.  Over time I have come to recognize and acknowledge just how powerful some of my journeys "nuggets" are in guiding others to recognize and acknowledge how they are showing up in their current situation.   Finally accepting that my treasure trove of nuggets won't resonate with all people,  Using said ingredients creates a safe space to become vulnerable, objective, open-minded and productive in one's quest to solve whatever problem, conflict or uncertainly stands in the way of progress or growth.  

In order to move forward, one must clear their mind, find the courage to move through what has happened, what is to come, and give themselves permission to make mistakes along the way.  

Sharing little "nuggets" of information eventually creates a beautiful image/idea of tiny glowing gold pieces along the journey. Nuggets of information you can refer back to as you learn, grow and create - often times taking detours and needing a reminder that  it is ok to:

Not be ok ~ Not know all the answers ~ To ask for help 

Intentional listening, unconditional thoughts, objective responses, fit nicely into my life's purpose as I continue to grow through the opportunity to use my voice, my experiences and lessons learned to navigate others through their unique journey2bloom.


Interested in learning more about how we can move through your journey together? Reach out to me at journey2bloom@gmail.com.  

You can also check out my website - https://journey2bloom.wixsite.com/mysite - and inquire through it as well!


#journey2bloom #inspireresilience #empower #parentsandprofessionals #neurdiversity #wordsmatter #vulnerability #permission #lifespurpose




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Thursday - Simplicity in a complex puzzle

I wholeheartedly believe recognizing the need for simplicity is essential in creating a pathway toward clarity, collaboration and change. So...