Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Commitment for 2021

2 years ago, I created an LLC called Bloom special education advocacy. Fear of failure, family obligations, other work and more recently, distractions of the pandemic and virtual learning stood in my way of moving forward. As last year came and went, I realized not taking action and doing nothing was creating that feeling of failure because I didn't get to help many parents realize they are not alone, that there is hope and together we can create that pathway for their very own version of my #journey2bloom.

Starting off 2021 fully focused on standing up and launching the business. This is a commitment to myself and others as I embark on the next journey of my life. One that allows me to embrace my fondest passion and help others help themselves.

Through a train the trainer approach I focus on leading parents through interactive conversations - providing parents a safe space to ask questions, gain clarity, knowledge and recognize they are not alone - bringing forward confidence and empowerment to take action in getting their child/children the resources and support they need to thrive and grow. I would love to connect and collaborate. Check out my website and blog to learn more -> https://journey2bloom.wixsite.com/mysite



Coming Soon:

Group  discussions focused on 

Topics important to parents of students with learning differences 



Website found here ->  https://journey2bloom.wixsite.com/mysite/how-we-collaborate

#journey2bloom #inspireresilience #ittakesavillage #movingmountains #wordsmatter #advocacy #parenting #findingyourvoice

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Thursday - Simplicity in a complex puzzle

I wholeheartedly believe recognizing the need for simplicity is essential in creating a pathway toward clarity, collaboration and change. So...