Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Calm Clear and Curious

In my Lessons Learned post, I mentioned being calm, clear and curious.  Today I thought I would dive a bit deeper into what that means to me.

To Be Calm 

Ability to compartmentalize what is coming toward me, setting aside emotions and allowing objectivity to prevail

To Be Clear 

Taking the time to set an agenda, create important topics to be discussed so that others understand my intention

To Be Curious 

Willingness to show up in service and providing a pathway for understanding of others prior to responding with words that help pull together what was said with what you understand 

To Be Calm, Clear and Curious

Threading all 3 leads to collaboration, understanding and progress toward common goals.


What does Being Calm, Clear and Curious mean to you?


Coming Soon:

Group  discussions focused on 

Parent Education and Advocacy for students with learning differences


Website found here ->  https://journey2bloom.wixsite.com/mysite/how-we-collaborate

#journey2bloom #inspireresilience #ittakesavillage #movingmountains #wordsmatter #advocacy #parenting #findingyourvoice

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Thursday - Simplicity in a complex puzzle

I wholeheartedly believe recognizing the need for simplicity is essential in creating a pathway toward clarity, collaboration and change. So...