Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Lessons Learned

Whether pushed toward or stumbled upon the mountain of lessons learned through this journey I am grateful for what each has taught me. Some lessons were easily internalized and others took me years to recognize and acknowledge as lessons.  Once open to forgiving myself for the shame I felt, the part I played or the choice I made in that situation, I was open to reflection and understanding of what the lesson taught me and how I would choose to use that knowledge going forward.  

It is the lessons learned through circumstances and situations that led me to find my voice.  Every lesson learned comes from a choice and how we deal with it leads us down a road of additional choices.  

When we come from a place a fear and scarcity, we get one result.

When we come from a place of trust and understanding we get a different result.

When we come from a place of objectivity - we are open to change, open to receive and open to opportunities that are presented to us.  

I lived through and coached hundreds through this evolution and transformation.  I know first-hand how free one feels about their decisions and interactions when calm clarity, confidence and curiosity is established. 

In finding my voice I learned to Be Calm, Be Curious and Be Clear

When those at the table seek to understand before being understood pathways for collaboration are opened, creative solutions are created and supports and interventions implemented timely, benefiting everyone, especially the child.   


Coming Soon - group sessions 

 Find out more about how I can help here -> https://journey2bloom.wixsite.com/mysite 


#journey2bloom #inspireresilience #ittakesavillage #movingmountains #wordsmatter #advocacy #parenting #findingyourvoice




3 comments:

  1. Love it Lisa and grateful for having benefited from your lessons learned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following along! I am grateful I had the opportunity to be of service and guide you through a part of your journey!

      Delete

Thankful Thursday - Simplicity in a complex puzzle

I wholeheartedly believe recognizing the need for simplicity is essential in creating a pathway toward clarity, collaboration and change. So...